We focus on:
- Improving strength, flexibility, and coordination
- Refining motor skills
- Introducing basic gymnastics skills on bars, vault, beam, and floor
- Providing opportunities for social interaction
- Learning to share, cooperate, and take turns
- Maintaining a positive environment
- Building self-esteem
- Learning independence
- Having fun!
Our toddler gymnastics classes focus on developing your child’s strength, flexibility, and motor skills in a fun and safe environment.
Experienced and USAG safety certified coaches will introduce your child to the most basic gymnastics skills on the traditional apparatus: uneven bars, vault, balance beam, and floor exercise. We also offer a class for toddlers that focuses on tumbling skills only.
We know it’s also important to help kids learn to share, cooperate, and take turns. We work hard to create an environment where kids can learn to be independent while interacting with other students their same age. This will help them begin to develop social skills and friendships.